Sunday, April 24, 2011

Photos and quotes about NATURE


Recently, the worlds celebrate “Earth Day” a yearly celebration.  We are called to preserve, protect and care our mother nature. It’s our responsibility to love nature because it’s where we live and our existence depends on it. I want to share with you  one of my favorite poem from a famous American journalist, poet and critic, who is  widely known for the poem “TREES,” Joyce Kilmer. I hope you will  be inspired to care our nature. Have a great day!

I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;
A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.
















1 comment: