Saturday, May 14, 2011

Be healthy!


When I was a kid I often heard this saying told by my teacher “early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise.”  It’s indeed very true, but it could not be easy to apply in our life especially when we have so much work to finish and deadlines to meet.  Sometimes we forget to give importance to our health and in the end we spend what we have earned to buy medicines and pay hospital bills.  We are all responsible of our health, how we take care of our self lies on how we give time to relax, enjoy, live and love our life.

By the way, this time my thoughts are all about Health.  I hope you enjoy it! Again always remember to take a deep breath, make a wish and smile.  Take good care of yourself and have a great day!










No comments:

Post a Comment