Monday, June 6, 2011

Where is SILENCE?


I was away for a couple of days and wasn’t able to do on blogging.  I went to other place to make some sort of arrangement.  On my way home, I was thinking about the best topic to write on my blog and silence comes to my mind.

I remember two of my roommate's who have this kind of contrast personality, one who is always quite every time she’s in a bad mood, she never speak when ask, and act like we don’t exist.  I did ask her why she did that to us and she told me, it’s the best way she can do to fight anger. She often asks for an apology.  That’s all that matters.  Anyway, the other one, seems to hate silence, she loves to talk and monopolizes conversations (can be irritating) listen to loud music, and always bring along with friends in our place.   And she said silence makes her sad and depressed.  Latter makes me think hard as she never told me behind those lines.  There must be something wrong on her past. What do you think?  Anyway, those two people look at silence on different way. It might be differ with you. It doesn’t matter.  It’s your life and it’s your choice.

I love quite moment.  I might be alone but never lonely because silence is my best company.  Through silence my spirit take a rest, my soul speak and God’s love reached into the core of my soul.  There can never be peace without silence. It goes hand in hand in giving our life hope, faith and love. As what Mother Theresa (living saint) said “We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness.  God is the friend of silence.  See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence.... We need silence to be able to touch souls.”

I wish you will be inspired with my photos and simple thoughts. Just a reminder, always take a deep breath, make a wish and smile. Have a great day to all of you!











1 comment: