Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Between wealth and happiness


I’ve been very busy over the last few months, that’s the reason why I wasn’t able to continue on usual blogging. I really missed writing, taking photos and doing nothing. I work so hard.  In order to earn, to learn and to live, it’s not an easy situation, but still I manage to laugh and smile and be happy.  Now, I wonder, how many of you will sacrifice your happiness and risk your life just to gain wealth?  One of the famous billionaire once said “How I wish people were like me, who is rich and wealthy, so they know that happiness lies not on wealth and riches.”  I know lots of you believe on what he said, but still there’s part of your mind telling it’s a lie, and still want to be rich and wealthy someday, maybe because you are just curious on what it would be like to be on top, or perhaps you are tired waking up each day trying to make ends meet.  Anyway, whatever it may be, always reminds yourself that happiness is a choice and wealth does only give comfort and pleasure.  Never waste your time wanting for the things you thought it bring you happiness, especially material things and possessions, because happiness lies on you. Remember, wealth doesn’t change the reality of death, that’s what I always remind myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment