Friday, December 7, 2012

11 God's inspiring words.



I hope everyone is doing well. And thank you, for taking your precious time reading my blog it makes me glad knowing that you’re still interested with my passion. You know, I was on short vacation. On my way there, the boat that we ride onto almost caught on fire, during those moments of struggling to breathe I thought it was my time, but now I’m glad, wow! I am alive and still kicking.  So, now my blog will be dedicated to our almighty God for saving us and giving us again a chance to live and worship Him. 

Anyway, I just wish you will be inspired with God’s word and wisdom. I pray that His words will guide and inspire you to live, love and enjoy life.  Always remember to take a deep breath, smile and be happy. God love you dearly.












No comments:

Post a Comment