Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Do you choose your friends?



When I was a kid, my mother always chooses whom I am going to be friends with. When I was in high school, she always invite my friends at home, she asked them about their parents, family, where they come from and everything. And that really frustrates me sometimes, because some of my friends complain like they feel being interrogated and she scared them.  So most of the time, I keep my new friends away from my mother, and I rarely talk to her about them. So then I learn to choose whom I am with, and mostly end up with the not so good one, although I learn so many things from them, like drinking, smoking, and partying.  Those times, I remember what my mother told me, it was taken from 1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”  Yes, she’s right, no matter how good I am, no matter how I believe myself to be strong enough to do right and avoid doing bad things but still end up doing them. But thanks to God he showed me the right path. Now is the time, I can say I know how to stand my belief from good and bad. Well, I guess because I am matured enough and I learn to live life to the fullest.  

So now, my thoughts will be about friends and friendship. I hope you will have a great time. Always remember to smile and be happy. Just breathe…  May God Bless us always!











No comments:

Post a Comment