Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Keeping Hope


"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I need you most you would leave me." The Lord replied: "My precious child, I love you and wouldnever leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that Icarried you." This was taken from a famous Christian poem entitled “Footprints in the sand,” one of my favorite poems.  I decided to share this with you because my blog is all about Hope. We always hope for a brighter and better future. We dream, wish and hope that someday we will become the person we want to be, and one day we will succeed.

Anyway, I hope that whatever your dreams and wishes in life, you will never ever give up living, chasing your dreams. And always remember to take a deep breath, make a wish and smile. I hope you have a wonderful day!












No comments:

Post a Comment