Thursday, May 5, 2011

Throw away your worries


After listening to the song of Bobby McFerrin “Don’t worry be happy” I am inspired to write simple thoughts about “worry.”  By the way let me share with you some part of the lyrics, it’s very beautiful song.

Listen to what I say,
In your life expect some trouble
But when you worry
You make it double
Don’t worry, be happy…
Don’t worry don’t do it, be happy.
Put a smile on your face
Don’t bring everybody down like this
Don’t worry it will soon past
Whatever it is
Don’t worry, be happy

So, if you want to be happy then better try to control your thoughts, think positive because all things shall pass away. On this blog I try to write a simple poem dedicated to all of you and I hope you will like it.  Anyway, don’t forget to always take a deep breath, make a wish and smile.  Wishing you all a great day!















No comments:

Post a Comment