Saturday, February 11, 2012

Opportunity is a gift


I don’t really believe in luck but I do believe in opportunity and chances that always happens everyday.  Although there are times, whenever I heard someone won a lottery or received a huge amount of money for unknown individual, that I would say they’re lucky people, well there are things that are meant to happens as what they I said as destiny.  Well I guess luck is a special kind of opportunity, a special gift given to few, but why? whatever reason it maybe that’s something I didn’t know, only God knows.

For me, everyday is an opportunity to begin and become the person we want to be in the future.   It’s a gift. Today, at this moment is our chance to succeed, but before reaching the top we all know that we must go through hardships, failures and difficulties, so opportunity is not something, smooth or brilliant or enchanting or not something that’s pleasing to our eyes or senses.  It’s something that’s made of scratch and all we have to do is to accept it, used it and make it to the most and in the end it will become a treasure that’s worth our life.











3 comments: