Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Photos and quotes about BEAUTY


What is beauty? Webster’s dictionary defined beauty “the quality in a person or thing that gives intense, aesthetic pleasure, 2. A beautiful person or thing.” How about you, how would you define beauty? Ah, now you’re thinking!  For me, beauty is simplicity, because God created the world with beauty and love, since then nothing has changed.  We’re still here living through His grace and love.  It’s us who changed the way we looked to His creations.  Ah, it seems like I am preaching, no I’m not! I just share with you my views.  I hope you don’t mind.  Anyway, my photos and quotes this time is all about BEAUTY.  I hope you may always find beauty in your life.  Remember to open your heart and mind and embrace the gift of “today” filled with beauty from up above.














No comments:

Post a Comment